Being in the uniforms manufacturing business, we understand the importance of providing the best materials to our customers. But a uniform that lasts long has a two way road. Here’s a few tips you may want to follow to keep the school uniform last for at least a year.
- Washing instruction- The longevity of the uniform majorly depends upon how you wash it. Sort the clothes as per the materials. Do not mix the whites and the coloured ones. Use mild detergent. Some detergents may have harmful chemicals which can affect the quality of the clothes. Cheap detergents have bleaching agents which leaves behinds spots and patches. Also, do not use hot water for washing the uniforms. This too may hamper the quality of the fabric.
- Stain care- Kids do many activities at school and might get stains either way. Best way out is to treat the stains as soon a possible. The longer it stays the tougher it is to get rid of it. For better results, pour small amount of detergent directly onto the stain and let it stay for some time and then wash it off with mild detergent and cold water.
- Post wash instructions- Do not use fabric conditioner on school uniforms. It breaks down the fabric. Once washed well, hang the shirt up straight and let it dry in shade. Direct sunlight may cause fading of clothes at times. Avoid tumble dry as this too might damage the quality of the clothes.
- Ironing- Do not use irons at high temperature as this too can cause discolouration of dark clothes. For better results iron the clothes inside out. This is prevent the discolouration as well as maintain the shine of the uniforms for a longer span.
- Change- Ask your kids to change the uniform the moment they are home and once this is done, hang it up and let it dry in shade.
If you are looking for best school uniform manufacturers or school uniform suppliers in Mumbai you can feel free to contact us at email@example.com